Options

Quick pro questions

HinsonHinson Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited August 13, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm in my eleventh day of my 14 day trial and like what I've seen so far but want to be sure I can handle this before committing the $150 bucks.

1. must I go to smugmug.com each time to sign in? Is there no way to sign in from my home page?

2. Is there no easy method of seeing my galleries from the back end while but not make them available on my home page for my visitors. (I want something similar to what Andy has on his Moonriver site)

I think that is all for right now.
Serving Him by Serving Others
www.Jerrywhitephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2010
    Hinson wrote: »
    I'm in my eleventh day of my 14 day trial and like what I've seen so far but want to be sure I can handle this before committing the $150 bucks.

1. must I go to smugmug.com each time to sign in? Is there no way to sign in from my home page?

2. Is there no easy method of seeing my galleries from the back end while but not make them available on my home page for my visitors. (I want something similar to what Andy has on his Moonriver site)

I think that is all for right now.

Both are doable...

1- The easiest way to do this is to leave the Smugmug footer on (I have mine set to the small one). That way, there's always a link to Login at the bottom of the page.

2- Take a look at this tutorial. What you're looking for is the "Galleries Page" part of the tutorial, about half way down the page. If you run into trouble, the SmugMug Custimization forum is frequented by a number of helpful people that can help you through it!

thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    HinsonHinson Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2010
    CWSkopec wrote: »
    Both are doable...

1- The easiest way to do this is to leave the Smugmug footer on (I have mine set to the small one). That way, there's always a link to Login at the bottom of the page.

2- Take a look at this tutorial. What you're looking for is the "Galleries Page" part of the tutorial, about half way down the page. If you run into trouble, the SmugMug Custimization forum is frequented by a number of helpful people that can help you through it!

thumb.gif

Thanks Chris; I figured out the footer thing. I'll go check the tute and see if I can find it.
    Serving Him by Serving Others
    www.Jerrywhitephotography.com