FS: One month old Canon 70-200 2.8 non

tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited August 14, 2010 in House of Canon
SOLD

I would like to sell or trade my new 70-200 2.8 non IS. I would like to trade for a newer 70-200 4 IS plus money my way and how much depends on the age of your lens. I bought this lens new one month ago and it's a great lens and nice and sharp. It will come with everything as new including the invoice. The only issue with it is a scuff on the hood can't prevent this after all it is a month young now, but we all know this can't be helped.

My price is $1065 shipped ground using PP gift option

Thank you
Mike:barb

Reason for selling I am getting older and finding I need IS more and more. I also have it listed on FM along with my 50D and was thinking of going for a 70-200 2.8 IS but now I am not so sure I think I can be happy with a 4 IS plus a prime

Comments

• tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    i would like to sell or trade my new 70-200 2.8 non is. I would like to trade for a newer 70-200 4 is plus money my way and how much depends on the age of your lens. I bought this lens new one month ago and it's a great lens and nice and sharp. It will come with everything as new including the invoice. The only issue with it is a scuff on the hood can't prevent this after all it is a month young now, but we all know this can't be helped.

My price is $1085 shipped ground using pp gift option

thank you
    mikewings.gif

reason for selling i am getting older and finding i need is more and more. I also have it listed on fm along with my 50d and was thinking of going for a 70-200 2.8 is but now i am not so sure i think i can be happy with a 4 is plus a prime

price drop