Options

Shiny sweat spots

jwtruth35jwtruth35 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited August 14, 2010 in Finishing School
My PS experience is very little but I could swear I remember a quick fix to this problem. I thought it was a spot healing or clone stamp with lowered opacity maybe, but it didn't look just right.

This is a little frustrating since I know this is an easy fix, especially because it's not a big area. Just a small sweaty, shiny spot on part of the forehead

Comments

• Options
    malchmalch Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    jwtruth35 wrote: »
    My PS experience is very little but I could swear I remember a quick fix to this problem. I thought it was a spot healing or clone stamp with lowered opacity maybe, but it didn't look just right.

Try this with the brush blend mode set to Darken.

I have also used some blur, smudge, or NR effects to knock down the tiny specular highlights that make up the shine.

And I have also blended in a small amount of the original with highpass/overlay sharpening to restore lost texture.
  • Options
    jwtruth35jwtruth35 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    malch wrote: »
    Try this with the brush blend mode set to Darken.

I have also used some blur, smudge, or NR effects to knock down the tiny specular highlights that make up the shine.

And I have also blended in a small amount of the original with highpass/overlay sharpening to restore lost texture.

Thanks malch!