Options

Help me Pimp my Card

Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
edited August 16, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I already have some "Moo MiniCards" that I pass out and everyone loves them. I would just like to have some cards made that I can order in higher quantities. Moo Cards are AWESOME, but I just don't have the $$ to order them in bulk.

For the record:

I am not actively running a photography business. I used to do portraits and weddings, but I "closed" that down in 2008. Since 2008, I've been primarily just doing this as a hobby and I do have prints and note cards on display in local shops. If people buy them, then that's great! I am not going out and actively promoting myself as a portrait photographer, but I have been asked about doing portraits from time to time (I've been asked, but haven't done them, and that's okay with me).

I've also shot a few concerts of both professional (Christian) artists and a few local artists.

So, I don't want to put "Neal Jacob, Portrait, Landscape, Concert Photographer" on my cards because again, I'm not promoting a business, I am just giving people my contact info so they can visit my web site.

Here is a rough draft I have been messing around with:

BusinessCards.jpg

I know it looks pixelated. This is just a draft and that's what happened to the card in Microsoft Publisher when I did "Save as JPG".

Any ideas on how to make it look less BLAH??

Thank you :)
Neal

Comments