Options

LR3 - Brush Adjustments

OneTwoFiftiethOneTwoFiftieth Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited August 15, 2010 in Finishing School
So, I've had LR2, and now have LR3. We just bought a new iMac the other day and installed it on here. When we have applied adjustment brushes to a photo and want to go back in and edit them, there used to be a little dot where you first started the brush stokes. For some reason, in LR3 and our new iMac, it's not working. I can apply adjustment brushes, but I can't go back and edit them. The little dot to select that brush adjustment is not showing up on any photo. I've tried restarting LR, I've tried restarting the computer. It's still doing the same thing.

Anyone have any ideas on why? Or more importantly, how to fix it? I need to adjust brush adjustments...!

Thank You,

-Bryce

(P.S. This is Bryce (from CandidArts) and Jamie (from Piercing Perceptions), so we are not new here, just keeping our separate and joint businesses separate)

Comments

• Options
    colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2010
    This is a viewing preference. Seems like it is currently set to hide the pins. Fix this in either of two places. One is Tools/Tool Overlay. The other is to change it where it says "Show Edit Pins" on the toolbar at the bottom. If the toolbar isn't visible press T (same as View/Show Toolbar). You can also tap the H (hide) key to toggle between Always and Never display them.
  • Options
    OneTwoFiftiethOneTwoFiftieth Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    Perfect. Got it figured out like 5 minutes before you responded. We must have accidentally hit the H button.

Thank you!