Sepia Goat - Deadline has been pushed, NEED some CC

D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
edited August 16, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
My Guy's yarding this thing out tomorrow now, instead of Tuesday morn. :rolleyes
I need a fresh set of eyes as he and I can't communicate for the rest of the day AND I'd like to go home, drink beer, bbg some red meat, relax, what have you. :thumb

He's left his fate in my hands. :wow :crazy

Sooo depending on the reviews, it'll regulate just to how much/many beers I'll ingest - If I gotta reshoot it, I'll come back after the red meat is consumed, skipping past the brewski's.... But DANG! it's hot and I REALLY want that beer. :wink :booze

Give me your best; I'll be looking when I get home (before the fridge gets opened).
Thanks.

fullsize.jpg

Comments

• WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    Maybe just a tad more space around the subject.
  • How about DonHow about Don Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2010
    I'd put more space around it too. More in front than behind. That is a beautiful mount, it is a mount, right?
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2010
    Thanks for the input, folks! It's greatly appreciated and under consideration.

Don; Yes, it is a mount - I'm currently working up imagery for a local taxi-man. This fella here is now on its way to Massachusetts. The artist is quite liking the image but wants the sepia tones out. He also doesn't like the hairs on his hind rear, upper leg flattened out and asked if I can transplant some - No biggie.

WhatSheSaw; I'd REALLY like to see more of your avitar!