970770297_L97XU-L.jpg

3)
970789453_pAVwn-L.jpg

4)
970795690_jf7LX-L.jpg

C&C welcome,

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2010
    What am I looking at here? I'm going to guess you aren't shooting the city scape as a subject but something else.

#2 for example, you've got these brightly colored people on the right that I find a bit distracting. They dont' seem to be the subject, nor particularly helpful in showing the subject (some sort of bonfire in the river?) and especially that face looking at you in the extreme corner.

#3, what are you shooting? The spider sculpture thing? Its lost to the background.

If these are the pre-fire show, do you have any during the fire show?
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2010
    What am I looking at here? I'm going to guess you aren't shooting the city scape as a subject but something else.

#2 for example, you've got these brightly colored people on the right that I find a bit distracting. They dont' seem to be the subject, nor particularly helpful in showing the subject (some sort of bonfire in the river?) and especially that face looking at you in the extreme corner.

#3, what are you shooting? The spider sculpture thing? Its lost to the background.

If these are the pre-fire show, do you have any during the fire show?
    Thanks for looking and commenting. There are more images at Providence Water Fire.

#3 provides context for some of the other images, as you will see in teh gallery. Most of the rest in the gallery are not HDR.

#2 I might crop a little tighter. It is also context and landscape shot for where the Fire Water occurs.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook