Clicky on the Piccy of my Chicky

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited August 29, 2005 in People
click on the piccy for the exif ( Ive always wanted to say that ) !!!!
Now i know how.... :wink
im

also "trying" flash fill on my own, P mode ....
lots to learn, but ive realized one thing the peeps who know how to do this stuff, really deserve the "crazy" prices they charge...
I'd say i probably should have used more -flash etc.
BTW, when i now post pics on dgrin i made a template ( actual template doesnt have the *s ) :
then all i do is change addpicid to the number
good idea?? or is there an easier way....

addpicid-L.jpg [*url=http://www.windoze.smugmug.com/photos/newexif.mg?ImageID=addpicid]
[*img]http://www.windoze.smugmug.com/photos/addpicid-L.jpg[*/img] [*/url]

troy

33814891-L.jpg

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    That template is a really good idea Troy, I always just type it in, take forever, forget how to do it, then look it up again, then smack my forhead.

Just for the record I think you are quickly becoming one of the peeps who know how to do this stuff.

I agree that you could have probably went with a little less flash but I think it is good none the less. You could always darken it a little in post.

I think her smile with the missing tooth is adorable.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    SHE JUST LOST ANOTHER TOOTH TONITE!!!! :D

Thanx Nick, and im working on that rebel Xt for ya!

troy
    gluwater wrote:
    That template is a really good idea Troy, I always just type it in, take forever, forget how to do it, then look it up again, then smack my forhead.

Just for the record I think you are quickly becoming one of the peeps who know how to do this stuff.

I agree that you could have probably went with a little less flash but I think it is good none the less. You could always darken it a little in post.

I think her smile with the missing tooth is adorable.

Nick
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    Hey Troy!
    The light on your pic is lovely! But not quite as much as the model! :):
    Gotta love that messy hair and the missing tooth!

Thanks for sharing! You're getting the hang of portraits very well!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    Thanks Troy icon10.gif

Seeing all these fabulous portraits of your children and others children on dgrin, I must say I'm looking forward to haveing kids of my own some day. Now all I have to work on is getting married, well actually having a girl friend first would help, going on a date would be a good start...............I really have a lot of work ahead of me before I have kids.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    lol, last nite i saw the 40 year old virgin. a couple of laughs, but when i read your response its what i thought of ( the movie / not you ) ...
    ya might wanna rethink your strategy... " kids vs Lenses " might be a no brainer......

jk, troymwink.gif
    gluwater wrote:
    Thanks Troy icon10.gif

Seeing all these fabulous portraits of your children and others children on dgrin, I must say I'm looking forward to haveing kids of my own some day. Now all I have to work on is getting married, well actually having a girl friend first would help, going on a date would be a good start...............I really have a lot of work ahead of me before I have kids.

Nick