Options

Do I ask for help here?

BirdGalAlcatrazBirdGalAlcatraz Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 18, 2010 in Technique
I'm very much an amateur and need some simple help. I know how to share a direct link from my gallery to send in an email, but I don't know how to make the image I want to send smaller in terms of mgs. Someone has requested me to send my image of no more than 25mgs for posting to her blog. But the image in my gallery says it's 1.17mgs. What do I do to make it smaller so it can be posted?

Thanks for any help. And if you can tell me what to do, please tell me step-by-step assuming I'm an idiot because I am. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,904 moderator
    edited August 18, 2010
    ... Someone has requested me to send my image of no more than 25mgs for posting to her blog. But the image in my gallery says it's 1.17mgs. What do I do to make it smaller so it can be posted?

First there is a problem with your question. 1.17 is already much smaller than 25. (Also not sure what you mean by "mgs". Do you mean "megabytes"? That is usually abbreviated "MB".)

Secondly, are you using SmugMug? All photo sharing sites are different so we need to know which site to know what sort of display mechanism they are using.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums