Opinions for a contest

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited August 18, 2010 in People
I want to enter a local contest. The theme is "loved ones", its going to be a public vote. What do you think of this photo? It's my husband and daughter...would you vote for something like this?

4903291494_c7b9148499_b.jpg

TIA!!!!
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2010
    it's a very nice shot and I would have no problems voting for it
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    Cute!! This fits the theme for sure...maybe just up the contrast a bit and play with the conversion RGB channels for a bit more ooomph on the conversion.
  • iCandiiCandi Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    I'd definately vote! Not just because it's a great natural shot, but because those dimply little cheeks look super kissable :) Your daughter is precious!

i.Candi by Mandi Photgraphy
    Seymour, IN
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    Thanks!! She has my husband wrapped around her fingers with those dimples!!

I submitted it, I am super excited! Maybe when voting starts I'll have to take you up on the offer to vote :)
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~