edited August 19, 2010 in Street and Documentary
952562284_HtGmf-XL.jpg

952560778_xWZUB-XL.jpg
C&C always welcome.

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    Wow, there is potential for all kinds of stories in hat second one! :Dthumb.gif.....

clap.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    I agree with Don. Great catch Richard. I wonder what was going on but I suspect somebody slept on a sofa that night.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    I like the second with the body language and the light. I also like the metering effect for the people with the recession of the surroundings into darkness.
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    That second one is fantastic! Shadows, facial expression, everything. Bravo!
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited August 19, 2010
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. thumb.gif Your guess is as good as mine what the story in #2 is, and in fact, there may not be a story at all, or at least no connection between the two people. ne_nau.gif But I liked the light.
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2010
    Two street shots
    Richard wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. thumb.gif Your guess is as good as mine what the story in #2 is, and in fact, there may not be a story at all, or at least no connection between the two people. ne_nau.gif But I liked the light.

I was actually guess that there was no connection between them. That's why there is a lot of potential for our own stories! thumb.gif

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook