Starting 2011 seniors

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited August 26, 2010 in People
Off to a late start with 2011 seniors. Dad's been in the hospital and have been running back and forth to Pittsburgh to check up on him and mom. Hope you like these.

1. 974426263_kzhGN-XL.jpg
2. 974426323_eKUG7-XL.jpg
3. 974426365_kwVPq-XL.jpg
4. 974426215_CHfou-XL.jpg
5. 974426154_czkQk-XL.jpg
6.974426014_9mb4H-XL.jpg
7. 974426094_fXd9i-XL.jpg
8.974426122_svgZb-XL.jpg

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2010
    I ll keep your dad...and family in my thoughts and prayers.thumb.gif

Of the collection I like #2 best. It has good energy. I like the pose, the composition, and the fact that you kept some texture in her skin. Great all around.thumb.gif
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2010
    Wishing your dad well. Hopefully he will have a full recovery.
    I didn't know you had Pittsburgh connections. I did most of my growing up in the south hills.

The photos are really nicely done! #7 has a couple of clean-up nits (bra showing, and b/g needs to finish out into the lower left).
    +1 on #2 being best of the bunch.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Hey Charles,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I agree that #2 is the best one IMHO. It could be this POS monitor at my day job but I don't see any separation from his black tshirt and the background. The young lady in 6-8 has lots of potential but her expression is one of expectation and doesn't appear relaxed. Of the shots, #6 seems the best but the extra cleavage (and bra showing) would probably be an issue. That's a very low cut top for a pose bent over.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Hi Hackbone,

So sorry to hear about your Dad in the hospital. Prayers for you and your family.

Wow, you've been busy with seniors! Super lighting and catchlights... and a very glam look to your pictures also. I'm sure the girls love that! That last senior looks so ultra-mature. The final shot #8 is straight out of a Hollywood set--esp with that look of attitude! #2 is very cute! Love that one. Great job!

Take care,
    Kelly
  • GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    I really like these. The lighting is great and the catchlights really make their eyes look amazing. Good job. :)