It wasnt suppose to happen!!!

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited August 29, 2005 in People
but somehow it is :cry,
God knows how much I love my daughters, and I dont love my sons anyless...BUT I have a special bond with Andy ( My Andy ) and I want him to stay young forever! And the only reason I ever started taking pictures was to capture my children so when im old and bald ( geesh - im there all ready! ) I have the faces to look back upon. BUT I cant not believe what the summer has done to my Andy... he looks like a man. Damn the summers and damn photography....................:uhoh If you knew my Andy you would know why I am so speechless right now.

last year

7649750-M.jpg

Today

33873461-M.jpg

this is not good......................... :cry

'doze

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Some really nice outdoors portraits of your family today. Very sharp and good saturation, natural poses.
    If not now, when?
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    Troy besides great shots of your boy (and he always will be no matter the age) all I can say is

time flys when your having fun :Dthumb.gif
  • XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    God knows how much I love my daughters, and I dont love my sons anyless...BUT I have a special bond with Andy ( My Andy ) and I want him to stay young forever! And the only reason I ever started taking pictures was to capture my children so when im old and bald ( geesh - im there all ready! ) I have the faces to look back upon. BUT I cant not believe what the summer has done to my Andy... he looks like a man. Damn the summers and damn photography....................:uhoh If you knew my Andy you would know why I am so speechless right now.

last year

Today

'doze
    Great shots, your kids have the greatest eyes.

You are a fortunate man, and I know what you mean, it is POOF and they are old.

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    Well, since I'm looking, I'm going to take the time to say these are very nice shots. Sure he looks older, not a baby anymore. But, he still looks great. Wholesome and fresh faced. Sparkeling eyes, sweet smile. Not really a man yet. You'll enjoy talking to him like a buddy as he gets older. Believe me, there is much to enjoy at every age. And, btw, the photos are great. Nice and sharp and well exposed. You always do a great job. thumb.gif
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    thanx, trying outdoors more for light!!!

troy
    rutt wrote:
    Some really nice outdoors portraits of your family today. Very sharp and good saturation, natural poses.
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    yeah, baby, another man in town
    Fathers watch your daughters rolleyes1.gif What a handsome young man! He will break some hearts. rolleyes1.gif Good photography, as usual :):
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    Hi again Troy!
    Excellent portrait you got of Andy!
    And I agree with you: it's scary how kids grow, and photography only reminds us of that even more!

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • traunerktraunerk Registered Users Posts: 513 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    Ha - wait until he starts shaving!
    rolleyes1.gifMy oldest got his first lesson in shaving this weekend. Just moustache and sideburns really, but we went through the whole process - and boy was my wife sitting downstairs smiling to herself, just thinking about what I was doing. Myself - I was having a ball at his curiosity and at the same time feeling a bit wistful about time passing.

That's a long way of saying I know exactly where you're at!mwink.gif

Regards...Keith

windoze wrote:

last year

7649750-M.jpg

Today

33873461-M.jpg

'doze
    Beam me outta here!:winkKT