Options

Black and white landscapes with PS and/or VirtualPhotography plugin

StarrToDowlerStarrToDowler Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited August 22, 2010 in Finishing School
Does anyone have any particular tweaks that make B&W landscapes pop? I work with the red and green filters in CS4 more often than anything else, and some of the results from the VP plugin are interesting, but I've never really found anything in particular that I like consistently. I've got a shoot at Grandfather Mountain in Linville Falls, NC this weekend, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Comments

• Options
    schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2010
    You might want to check out the Technique or Finishing School forums, and I'll move your thread to the latter so you can get some help. But don't forget that we have a fair number of tutorials, and there are a couple that you can check out for BW processing tips: Check under Photo Manipulation

When you're done post what you have in Landscapes... we'd love to see 'em. thumb.gif
  • Options
    StarrToDowlerStarrToDowler Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited August 22, 2010
    schmoo wrote: »
    You might want to check out the Technique or Finishing School forums, and I'll move your thread to the latter so you can get some help. But don't forget that we have a fair number of tutorials, and there are a couple that you can check out for BW processing tips: Check under Photo Manipulation

When you're done post what you have in Landscapes... we'd love to see 'em. thumb.gif

Many thanks, and will do.
    There are only 10 kinds of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.