Options

FS: Nikon D50

jmwrightjmwright Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 20, 2010 in Nikon Land
I am selling my Nikon D50! I am looking to start a business and REALLY Invest in some new equipment. This is the camera that started it all for me and I am finally looking to part with it as I am going ot need the money for other things.

It is in great condition and has been an absolute workhorse for me. It has Never dropped/scratched/dinged/flown/swam/abused/etc... It has the LCD on top and in back and just an overall great camera and very easy to use and understand!

I am willing to sell either the body alone or with a lense. All of my lenses work with it. Put it this way, if it works on a D90 it will work on the D50 if your wondering. 2 Batteries, Strap, Original Box, Instructions, warranty card, CD, you name it...

Donations start at $350 for camera alone (Amazon has it for $400)...

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    warpig602warpig602 Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2010
    Actuations? Any feedback? It might be wise to take the time to intorduce yourself on the board with your first post instead of asking for peoples money, looks a lot better than just joining to hock your stuff. Welcome to the boards, good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2010
    I have a 90 and a 50 myself... if I were you, I'd check prices on KEH/B&H/Adorama/UCB. You might be sad to know that there are pristine used specimens going for quite a bit less than you're asking. Just trying to help.

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr