Options

FS: Canon FD Mount lenses

G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited September 3, 2005 in Flea Market
Ok - I finally managed to take pictures of all the lenses and get them up. They can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/khannag/sets/855002/

In no particular order, they are:

Canon FD 24mm f/2.8 $185 (BH $219 used)
Canon FD 35mm f/3.5 S.C. $45
Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C. TBA (Make an offer if interested)
Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 $25 (BH $39 used)
Tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6 $100 (BH $125 used)
Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 $40
Canon Reflex Lens 500mm f/8 $200 (BH $229 used)

I have set prices based on what I could find online - doesnt seem to be much activity in this stuff. I am open to offers so if you are interested in a particular lens, please email me with an offer. I would also be happy to give a discount to someone willing to take the lot.

All are in excellent - mint condition - no scratches, dust etc and clean glass. Lenses come as depicted in the pics and will be well packed for shipping.

Shipping: Actual cost for your choice of carrier. Payment: MO/Cashiers Check/Paypal (free from Bank Account, add 3% for CC).

Email works best if you have any questions

~ gaurav

Original Post:

I have a bunch of Canon FD Mount lenses that came to me in a lot along with some Nikon glass. Is there any interest for something like these in here? Please reply and I would be happy to post details.

~ gaurav

Comments

• Options
    glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    I'm interested! Please all FD lenses and AI lenses in detail and asking prices, thanks! It'll be nice if you have pictures.

glovedesigner
    G K wrote:
    I have a bunch of Canon FD Mount lenses that came to me in a lot along with some Nikon glass. Is there any interest for something like these in here? Please reply and I would be happy to post details.

~ gaurav
  • Options
    gtcgtc Registered Users Posts: 916 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2005
    yes,interested
    a friend of mine is getting back into photography with his canon A1 and is interested in getting FD glass
    Latitude: 37° 52'South
    Longitude: 145° 08'East

Canon 20d,EFS-60mm Macro,Canon 85mm/1.8. Pentax Spotmatic SP,Pentax Super Takumars 50/1.4 &135/3.5,Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumars 200/4 ,300/4,400/5.6,Sigma 600/8.
  • Options
    edited August 29, 2005
    Great!
    I will get some pictures and specs up her when I get home from work today!

~ gaurav
  • Options
    GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2005
    Oh yes!!!
    gtc wrote:
    a friend of mine is getting back into photography with his canon A1 and is interested in getting FD glass
    That was my 35mm baby before I discovered digital!
    Had it married to a Tamron 60-300mm zoom and now and then used a Vivitar 2x tele with it.

Now if I could just afford a Digital equivelent probably a 20D?
    Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
    Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Thank you for the photos of all the equipment. Do you have a a price? I'm not sure how much these lenses usually go for.
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2005
    Updated with pricing
    Let me know if you are interested...
    Red Bull wrote:
    Thank you for the photos of all the equipment. Do you have a a price? I'm not sure how much these lenses usually go for.
  • Options
    edited September 3, 2005
    So whats the deal?
    After that initial interest, not so much as a peep from people. Are the prices too high? Make me an offer!

~gk