ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited August 24, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
buschstadium.jpg

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    Howdy ,

WOW, what a view, the first time I checked this one out I didn't

realize it was a pano or larger image, love the full view.

Very nicely done.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    Oh! I LIKE!!!
    clap.gif
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • ImageX PhotographyImageX Photography Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    Thanks all. I really like this view too... especially since I'm a Cards fan and it's my home stadium. :D

Here's a homerun swing(from last night) by Albert Pujols..... arguably one of the greatest players ever. I was pretty happy to get this shot with the 18-200.

pujolshr.jpg
  • BigEasyBigEasy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 22, 2010
    Cool stuff, 45+ year Cards fan:ivar I'll be there in a couple of weeks for the Cubs standclap.gif
    edited August 22, 2010
    BigEasy wrote: »
    Cool stuff, 45+ year Cards fan:ivar I'll be there in a couple of weeks for the Cubs standclap.gif

Right on, BigEasy. thumb.gif Go Cards!!

... and it's always a good time when the cubbies come to town!
  • esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    I love how you can see home plate and pitcher's mound.
  • concord977concord977 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    A really nice shot - one I can look at for a long time, studying the detail.

Not sure how you feel about fusing 2 or more exposures - but a 2nd exposure metered on the floodlights will help bring out the details of them.
    edited August 24, 2010
    esc2476 wrote: »
    I love how you can see home plate and pitcher's mound.

I like that too. I love it when any of my pics have a lot of stuff going on in them as it makes them much more interesting.
    concord977 wrote: »
    A really nice shot - one I can look at for a long time, studying the detail.

Not sure how you feel about fusing 2 or more exposures - but a 2nd exposure metered on the floodlights will help bring out the details of them.

Thanks! This is actually 3 exposures. I definitely want to go back and reshoot it sometime and do better. I wasn't expecting it to turn out this well so I didn't put much thought/time into it. I love this shot though and it's one of my personal favorites. More detail in the floodlights would be awesome though. Maybe I'll try again! :D I'd love to get this shot during a playoff or World Series game. It would be tough to do.... but only because of the crowds/parking. Cards have a real shot at it this year. :D