PhuQuoc Island - Vietnam

vietnam_dgrinervietnam_dgriner Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited August 21, 2010 in Landscapes
Hi Dgrin Members,
I went to PhuQuoc Island last month, that was a good trip and I have some pictures to share with you. Hope you enjoy it, any comments are appreciated welcome. I will try describing some places where you should not miss when visit PhuQuoc.

1/ Ham Ninh - PhuQuoc : Located 20km south of PhuQuoc, there are many fishing villages and nicest beaches in PhuQuoc, especially you can also enjoy the best seafood in HamNinh.

4865117555_daabcd3779_b.jpg

2/ 4727735310_7169c8ded6_b.jpg

3/ Bai Thom : Located 30Km away from Hamninh, you can also come here from Duong Dong District, but the road was terrible and hard to ride, You can not come here with a car, just only motocycles. I have a friend who live over there, When me arrived there he had out of home for hungting seafood for our dinner. You can see cambodia from here.

4666311244_a28fa03a18_z.jpg

4/ Duong Dong lighthouse : located in center of Duong Dong where pepople come seeing the sunset and swimming every afternoon.

4668815099_861523c643_b.jpg

Thanks for reading.
follow me on Instagram Nhanleig

My photos

Comments

• Chrissiebeez_NLChrissiebeez_NL Registered Users Posts: 1,295 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    what wonderful shots nhan!

love the tranquility in the sea shots bowdown.gif much impressed!
    Visit my website at christopherroos.smugmug.com
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    Very nice work. I like your eye for composition. I'm looking forward to see more from you.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.