Options

Watermarks gone!?!?

MegahurtzMegahurtz Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited August 21, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
1. How is it my watermarks are missing on a lot of my galleries? I had EVERY gallery watermarked and I had the display size up to large. GREAT. not gonna get sales that way. Can someone fix this ASAP? It took me forever to watermark them last time and I'm not going through that again.

2. How can I QUICKLY unlist and password galleries in bulk? I know I can go through and edit settings on each on individually or I can select all. Is there anyway to do bulk edit by sub-categories? Example: I do high school sports. I'd like to unlist all past galleries except certain sports during certain years. Right now I have to go back ot 2007 select the sport and then select the gallery to "hide" it. Thats hours of work to hide galleries. There has to be a way to do bulk without having it be all or one.

3rdday.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2010
    Hi, best is to please write our Support Heroes and let us help you directly from the help desk. Thanks! Don't forget to specifically list galleries where you don't have watermarks and think you should. Did you do any bulk actions on your galleries recently?