D700, D600
14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
85 and 50 1.4
45 PC and sb910 x2
http://www.danielkimphotography.com

Comments

• CdorothyCdorothy Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited August 22, 2010
    Oh my goodness.... He looks like he's doing great. I like the camo cast. :-) He's such a cutie!
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Oh NO! What happened? He JUST turned 1 and got a cast for his birthday? Cute cast though.. and he looks like he's not too uncomfortable. Gorgeous lighting for these!!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Bummer!! But that is the coolest cast I've seen. Did you do the decor?
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Definitely a cool cast. And if his attempt to climb out of the booster onto the table is any indication, I guess we have some ideas about how he's managed to do it! Poor lil' guy. These are great photos for the album!!
  • indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    well, if a broken leg can ever be cute, he's manged it. The cast is super cute and I want to eat his cheeks.
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    haha..the cast is super cool. Fo those who are wondering..his mother was carrying him down the stairs and slipped on the last few.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • GadgetRickGadgetRick Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Awww, sorry to hear about the broken leg. Hope he mends well.

Was at a minor league baseball game the other night, my older son (7) got hit in the face with a flying bat. 9 stitches but he'll be ok. I tried to catch/knock down the bat but missed. I feel horrible...
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    Parenting is hard work!!! I'm sorry to hear about the fall. Like Rick, I too can relate. I fell with my 8 month old boy (who is now 8 years old, btw!). He ended up needing 4 stitches right above his eyebrow. I felt AWFUL and wished it was me!!! I can attest to the healing speed of kids skin though Rick, if that makes you feel any better. They heal 1000% faster than big people..Hope both of your little men recover quickly! I agree on those little cheeks! He is a CUTIE!
  • GadgetRickGadgetRick Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    kidzmom wrote: »
    Parenting is hard work!!! I'm sorry to hear about the fall. Like Rick, I too can relate. I fell with my 8 month old boy (who is now 8 years old, btw!). He ended up needing 4 stitches right above his eyebrow. I felt AWFUL and wished it was me!!! I can attest to the healing speed of kids skin though Rick, if that makes you feel any better. They heal 1000% faster than big people..Hope both of your little men recover quickly! I agree on those little cheeks! He is a CUTIE!

I know they heal fast, that's the only good thing. Thankfully!!

It would kill me if I fell on my kids. I'm a big dude and would crush a little kid badly. I was always extra careful when they were kids. In fact, they asked me if I wanted to carry him up the stairs the other night or if I did. I decided to let the medical staff carry him. My mind was racing and the last thing I needed to do was trip going up the stairs and fall with him in my arms. Already felt bad enough for missing the bat.