Three Month Old

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited August 23, 2010 in People
I put out a post on my Fanpage looking for babies to photograph. I got a response from this mother and her adorable baby. She was harder to shoot, probably because she is older, but she was moving around soo much and was cranky. I managed to get good shots, and the mother loved them, which makes me so happy. This was absolutely a learning experience. Some of them I was so excited that I got a cute face, I didn't notice I chopped off hands :( now I know what to look for next time. Here are a few, more are on flickr.

4920399080_af9e284b8b.jpg

4918471380_6766dac441.jpg

3. This one is a little noisy, but I still love the baby's face!
4917873629_e42f741e2f.jpg

Thanks for Looking!!!
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    I think you've got a good beginning in these shots and lots to work with but the post processing doesn't do it for me. One and two are just too cold and three is too blown for my taste. Keep playing! She's adorable.
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2010
    I was concerned about the tones. My monitor is supposed to be calibrated, but when I looked at the photos on another computer they do look off. Thanks, I am going to go back and adjust!
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~