Small Wedding on 9/18/10 in NH

asp87asp87 Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited July 10, 2011 in For Hire
My best friend is having a very small, somewhat impromptu, wedding on 9/18 at 10am. There will be 6 people (including myself) at the ceremony that is scheduled to take less than an hour in the Hamptons. There reception is a week later and does not need to be shot. None of my local photography buddies are available to shoot the wedding and it's not really in the budget to spend a lot. They want decent, unwatermarked pictures on disk. You wouldn't need to worry about prints or making an album. I'm going to Alaska for 10 days at the end of this week to go to my cousin's wedding and won't have much (if any) internet access while I'm there - just so it's known that I'm not ignoring a request for help. Thanks.
Anthony
Nikon D60, 18-55mm VR f/3.5-5.6, 35mm f/1.8, 70-300mm VRII f/4.5-5.6, Panagor 90mm f/2.8 1:1, SB-600, 68mm Kenko extension tubes
Flickr

Comments

• LeeAnnLeeAnn Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 9, 2011
    Hello. I live in CT and began photographing professionally a little over a year ago. My husband and I lived in NH while going to law school, so I'm familiar with the area. If your friend is willing to let me post some of the pictures on my website (only after he/she approved them of course), I'd be happy to take pictures of the wedding. I don't have a huge body of work, but you can check out the slideshow at my smugmug site: leecortinaphotography.com. Have fun in Alaska!

asp87 wrote: »
    My best friend is having a very small, somewhat impromptu, wedding on 9/18 at 10am. There will be 6 people (including myself) at the ceremony that is scheduled to take less than an hour in the Hamptons. There reception is a week later and does not need to be shot. None of my local photography buddies are available to shoot the wedding and it's not really in the budget to spend a lot. They want decent, unwatermarked pictures on disk. You wouldn't need to worry about prints or making an album. I'm going to Alaska for 10 days at the end of this week to go to my cousin's wedding and won't have much (if any) internet access while I'm there - just so it's known that I'm not ignoring a request for help. Thanks.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited July 10, 2011
    LeeAnn wrote: »
    Hello. I live in CT and began photographing professionally a little over a year ago. My husband and I lived in NH while going to law school, so I'm familiar with the area. If your friend is willing to let me post some of the pictures on my website (only after he/she approved them of course), I'd be happy to take pictures of the wedding. I don't have a huge body of work, but you can check out the slideshow at my smugmug site: leecortinaphotography.com. Have fun in Alaska!
    We should start adding the year to the dates - this was posted in 2010.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]