Nation's Photo Lab

ShutterStaciShutterStaci Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited August 27, 2010 in Digital Darkroom
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I want to enlarge one of my wedding pictures and hang it on my living room wall. I was thinking a 20x40 print or larger but I don't know where to get it done. I see that Nations photo lab online does it. Does anyone have any experience with them? Or if not can suggest a quality place.
Nikon D5000
Nikon P80
Nikkor 22-300 VR
Nikkor 18-55 VR

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2010
    A lot of people use BAY PHOTOS, which had partnered with the smugmug......others use WHCC, MPIX and lots of others...I use a local processor
    that I have been using for over 25yrs.........

Goood Luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• ShutterStaciShutterStaci Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2010
    I don't have a smug mug account yet otherwise I've heard good things. I would love to get it done locally but we only have one photo shop and they're ehh....I'll check out those other ones though. Thanks!
    Nikon D5000
    Nikon P80
    Nikkor 22-300 VR
    Nikkor 18-55 VR
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2010
    Go check out Bay Photo, they will give you excellent images I have heard....no need to be a smugger to use Bay.....it is just one of 2 labs partnered with SM.
    I have been looking at Nations as they advertise quite heavily on FB for really inexpensive enlargements........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• timparker_NikonD60timparker_NikonD60 Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    I have used both Bay and WHCC, not for anything that big mind you. But have gotten great results out of both.
    http://www.timparker.com
    Nikon D60 Shooter - Portraits and Outdoors...