Options

artists

red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
edited August 27, 2010 in Street and Documentary
My first post in Street/PJ (I think?)
982761257_fhGke-L.jpg
I took off across the city this evening on my bike (and my wife's old point&shoot) and found this family painting a large mural on the side of the street. Very vibrant colors. I wish I'd tried some from the other side.

C&C appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    I really like this shot! Interesting how their clothes are the same vibrant shades as the mural. I'd love to see a picture of the mural when it is finished.
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2010
    I really like this shot!

Thanks Stueve,
    They appear to be working left to right. Here's a finished section of mural off camera left. I wish I had a wider angle lens. I may have to climb the lightpole to take shots when they're done!:D

983728539_7rZdC-L.jpg
    edited August 26, 2010
    I like how only one girl appears to be using a spray mask. Guess if the other two get fumigated it's no big deal, right? rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2010
    haha yeah, it was a family, the parents were using spray cans and the girls were using brushes and a can. They weren't working side by side or anything. You really can't tell ages much with that mask!
    edited August 27, 2010
    A talented family! Maybe, if you can't climb the lightpole, you could just take a series of pictures... (Somehow I assume all people are terrified of heights...it's probably just me...)

Pretty great shots. Thanks for sharing!