Concerts | Hope for Haiti Benefit Concert - C&C Appreciated!

JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited August 31, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Hey, I didn't know where to put this thread with Concert pictures.. but I figured this would be an alright spot. Last night, at Fellowship Church, there was a Hope for Haiti Benefit Concert. I played the guitar in one of the bands but when I was offstage I grabbed the camera and shot away. The guy with the glasses is Jonathan Cook from Forever the Sickest Kids. He is a strong Christian and a member at Fellowship church and always very thankful towards me and everyone else who plays with him. He also sang with our band that played as well. While offstage, I took some pictures that are some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken and so I thought I would share them with you all! Hope you enjoy!

C&C is welcomed

For all of the pictures and the story behind them, go to my blog at www.JonDraperPhoto.com

Comments

• InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    First one is a winner in my book!
  • red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    1 and 5 are spectacular. I really like the comp in 5 with the crowd in silhoutte. The striking thing about those photos is the color and the smoke, so the B&W conversions lose a lot of punch.
    red_zone wrote: »
    1 and 5 are spectacular. I really like the comp in 5 with the crowd in silhoutte. The striking thing about those photos is the color and the smoke, so the B&W conversions lose a lot of punch.
    That's something I thought as well
  • JonDraperPhotoJonDraperPhoto Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    Thanks a ton guys! Appreciate it.. the B/W's I just thought looked epic in a couple of em. Appreciate the feedback!
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    Very nice shots, and I agree with the others ~ the color images rock thumb.gif
    Randy
    edited August 27, 2010
    Thank you rwells!
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2010
    Ditto on the color shots--#5 is "far out!"

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • JeroenJeroen Registered Users Posts: 447 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2010
    The whole series is great, but Nr 1 is really awsome. I love all the details in the smoke in that one.
    Your signature might have been a little more discrete though for my taste.

Great work!
    edited August 31, 2010
    Thanks everyone.. and Jeroen, I just started using that logo because i've had a lot of trouble with people using them as FB profile pictures and cutting my name out.. so I figured I would battle the issue. Thanks for the kind words everyone!