Help Posing Multiple Babies Please!

ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited August 27, 2010 in People
I've got an emergency family shoot on Saturday - emergency as in the mother didn't contact me until last week asking to do the shoot. Her sister is visiting from far away and they want to get pictures of the whole family, individual families, ect. Anyway, there are not one, not two, but THREE babies in this shoot - one's five months, the other four months, and the third is almost a year.

Does anyone have any thoughts on posing these three? They want pictures of the three of them together, and while I can use the blanket trick for just one, do you think it'd work for three? I'd like some creative things, have already thought about putting them all on their tummy, but any other thoughts? PRETTY PLEASE?!

Comments

• rokzmomrokzmom Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2010
    Can the four month old sit up with support? If so, you could try a "choo choo train" with the youngest in the front and the oldest in the back, but situated horizontally so they're turning their heads to look at you.

Can the almost one year old stand? If so, have the two littlest ones sitting on the floor/blanket in front of a stool or some other supporting object and the older baby standing behind, holding on to the stool if necessary.

The two youngest could be situated in a large basket/bucket together with the older outside standing up and using it for support if needed or sitting in front of the basket to the side. Also would be cute with the two littler ones in separate containers.

Good luck! You'll have to share your results.
    Anne Zirkle

http://www.apzphotography.com/

Canon 50D
    EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS
    EF 50mm f1.4

• ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    Anne - the bucket, GENIUS! That's a great idea!! And it's going to be at an old farm house, so if I can find a large metal bucket, that'll perfectly fit the mood! Thank you SO MUCH! Yes, I'll definitely share the results!