Beach Girl

eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
edited August 27, 2010 in People
After three days of rain up here, Summer returned with 80 degree weather. Took the kids out to dinner and then decided to hit up the beach before bed. Got my daughter to sit on a wooden walkway for 5 minutes and came away with a new favorite of her. Added a few fun ones on the swing as well.
E

983880499_WNE7E-M.jpg

983881463_jUNtU-M.jpg

983882491_v4ryP-M.jpg

Comments

• Crystal EveCrystal Eve Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    LOVE the first one! What a doll!
    Boudoir | Wedding | Portrait | Automotive

Website | Facebook | Email
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    Gorgeous model and light. Love how she's holding her feet and how much the dress just fluffed up.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    #1 is a very sweet photo, what a beautiful little girl! Great light to boot!
    Is that the remnants of a tatoo on her forearm??? I only ask cause it's a familiar sightrolleyes1.gif Again really nice shotthumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    Awesome
    #1 is perfect. Great light, colorful dress, happy expression, and holding her foot gives it enough casual to be fun and "unposed". Excellent work!!
  • cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    Nice shots, E. That first one is really sweet, and your daughter looks like she enjoys the swing almost as much as mine does. :D
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2010
    #1: textbook example of why photographers love Golden Hour. BEEEEYOOOTIFUL!! That's my favorite of the set, but they're all sweet. Looks like you had fun!