Options

My first wedding

FirstteamFirstteam Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited August 30, 2010 in Weddings
A few images from my first wedding. Note sure if this line of photography is for me, but it was great experience. Thanks for looking!

FTP_0379.JPG

DSC_1931.JPG

DSC_1921.JPG

FTP_0302.JPG

FTP_0328.JPG

FTP_0310.JPG

FTP_0421.JPG

FTP_0287.JPG

Comments

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    By the way Firstteam, by default many people won't leave a critique if you don't specifically ask for it. Maybe you're NOT asking for it, and that's cool, but IMO that's what a blog is for. ;-) I'm just saying, personally if someone doesn't specifically ask for a critique, I just enjoy the pics and move on. Too much risk for people getting offended when they post and you critique them when they weren't needing one... ;-)

Take care!

(BTW if you WERE asking for a critique, the only thing I would mention is the same thing I mentioned in the recent engagement session post - pay more attention to your depth and background, try to get clean, clear edge definition all the way around people's heads. That should be the starting point for any posed portrait where you are in control...)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    FirstteamFirstteam Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Matt-

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Rich
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010

(BTW if you WERE asking for a critique, the only thing I would mention is the same thing I mentioned in the recent engagement session post - pay more attention to your depth and background, try to get clean, clear edge definition all the way around people's heads. That should be the starting point for any posed portrait where you are in control...)

This is great advice... something that is so important but rarely spelled out. Thanks for saying it!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    esc2476esc2476 Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    This is great advice... something that is so important but rarely spelled out. Thanks for saying it!
    thumb.gif