A few more from Mount Rainier

ksproulksproul Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
edited August 31, 2010 in Landscapes
Yes, more photos from Mount Rainier. I made it back out there twice this week, so here are some more (although one is from a trip a month ago)...

01. Sunrise at Upper Tipsoo Lake a month ago:
rainier16.jpg

02. Sunset at Mazama Ridge on Tuesday:
rainier20.jpg

03. Sunrise at Edith Creek yesterday:
rainier21.jpg

04. Paradise yesterday:
rainier24.jpg

05. Tatoosh Range from Paradise yesterday:
rainier30.jpg
Kris

Comments

• Roaddog 52Roaddog 52 Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2010
    Wow, the mountain truly is getting a lot of exposure :D lately. Your first image with the clouds is great, so far I have missed the clouds on both my trips.

Your flower images are classic, up close and wide angle, very nice.

I guess I'll have to try one more time this week.

Phil
    I don't know where I'm goin, but I'm goin anyway.
  • ksproulksproul Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2010
    Roaddog 52 wrote: »
    Wow, the mountain truly is getting a lot of exposure :D lately. Your first image with the clouds is great, so far I have missed the clouds on both my trips.

Your flower images are classic, up close and wide angle, very nice.

I guess I'll have to try one more time this week.

Phil

Yes, Mount Rainier is definitely getting a lot of posts on here and other forums! But I still love going and attempting to capture it. Thanks for your comments!
    Kris
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    i'm gonna have to get back there for sunrise again... there was a breeze the morning i went a couple of weeks ago, and the lake was a mess... such a beautiful reflection in your shot, i really need to get there when there's no wind to mess that up...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • CayuseCayuse Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    I think that view from Tipsoo Lake is one of my favorites. I never get tired of the drive over Chinook Pass, nicely captured.
  • ksproulksproul Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    Thanks for the comments! I agree about the Tipsoo Lake view. It's definitely one of my favorites. That new sunrise shot from there was actually my first time there too. I got lucky with the smooth water.
    Kris