Look at this spider!!

AmbrolaAmbrola Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited August 30, 2010 in Holy Macro
Stacked this guy in Zerens Stacker with only 4 frames. It does alot better than the other program. Still took my pc 10 minutes to do these 4 frames? Turned out pretty good??

2010-08-29-213852ZSPMax.jpg

One more

[URL="[IMG]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/ambrola/2010-08-29-222413ZSPMax.jpg[/IMG]"]2010-08-29-222413ZSPMax.jpg[/URL]

Comments

• Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Not bad -
    Looks like you have a missing focus slice in #1 and missed clean focus on the eyes in #2.
    Both have some stacking borders (where the pic goes oddly stripey around the edge) which need cropping off.
    Brian v.
  • AmbrolaAmbrola Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Yea, I saw that. I was so excited that I got the Zerene to work, that I didn't edit the pics at all. Just stacked them and posted. I have more pics, about 100 of this spider, I am sure I covered it all. My pc is so slow, I'm afraid to load to many in at one time. Got another pc on the way, should make life much easier.
    edited August 30, 2010
    Brian,
    Is the boader striping a mis alignment thing? Too much off frame?
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Ambrola wrote: »
    Brian,
    Is the boader striping a mis alignment thing? Too much off frame?
    Not really a mis-alignment unless you get a lot of it. It's where the FOV has changed. You get less of it normally if you reverse the stack (think zerene might actually do this automatically unless you turn it off) so that you start with the furthest shot.
    Brian v.
    edited August 30, 2010
    Thanks for the tip. So you load the futherst and work your way up to the front?
  • basfltbasflt Registered Users Posts: 1,882 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Ambrola wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. So you load the futherst and work your way up to the front?
    it depends on how you focus ; with focus-ring or by moving camera
    these are opposites
    you could say ; the biggest one on top of stack
    with focus-ring , front-focus is biggest
    with moving , back-focus will be bigger