FS: Canon 1D Mark II N

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited September 15, 2010 in House of Canon
SOLD

This unit is in great shape and had the shutter and mirror assembly replaced by Canon two years ago. 15608 actuations since. Includes original box, manuals, CDs, 2 batteries, charger, AC adapter. Everything works. A couple hot pixels.

Here is your chance to own what many have declared is Canon's BEST Auto-Focus system ever produced.

Here is a shot taken with the cam yesterday:

11jw6pv.jpg

First $900 takes it. Add shipping to USA or Canada. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay.

I can take paypal, money order, or personal check. If paying by paypal with a credit card, you will be responsible for fees. If paying with personal check, I will wait for it to clear before shipping.

Canon 1D Mark II N 1DIIN IIN MarkIIN Mark-IIN
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Comments

• jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2010
    Pics
    1D_1.JPG

1D_2.JPG

1D_3.JPG

1D_4.JPG

1D_5.JPG

1D_6.JPG

1D_7.JPG

1D_8.JPG
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • TheCheeseheadTheCheesehead Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2010
    FS: Canon 1D Mark II N
    Hi, what lens are you using for the soccer pic, just for the sake of comparison. Thanks!
    edited August 31, 2010
    70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mark II.
    -Jack

edited September 15, 2010
    This is back on the market, previous deal fell through. New price - first $900
    takes it. A few dozen pics have been taken with the camera since this listing started. I don't want to put this back on ebay.
    -Jack