mackenzi... my little cousin

kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited August 31, 2005 in People
this is a picture i took of my little cousin mackenzi a few weekends ago... i enjoy it so i thought i would share it... hope you like it

mackiFlagShirtDG.jpg

feedback always welcome and appreciate.
*kaldara*
"the kid with the untied shoelaces just might be a genius"

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2005
    1st i love the way she spells her name.... the pic is awesome, now i do tend to say that about most kid piscs.... BUT, in this case I TRULY mean it.....

thanx for sharing it!!

troy
    kaldara wrote:
    this is a picture i took of my little cousin mackenzi a few weekends ago... i enjoy it so i thought i would share it... hope you like it
  • kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    1st i love the way she spells her name.... the pic is awesome, now i do tend to say that about most kid piscs.... BUT, in this case I TRULY mean it.....

thanx for sharing it!!

troy
    kaldara wrote:
    thanks for the nice comments... and it is not the way SHE spells her name as much as it is the way her PARENTS decided to spell it... being as she is only about 4 yrs old and can't really spell much... haha... i like that spelling as well... thanks again
    *kaldara*
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Those eyes are just mesmerizing. I really like the subtle colors and the angle. This is a really great shot. Thanks for showing us.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    thanks!
    gluwater wrote:
    Those eyes are just mesmerizing. I really like the subtle colors and the angle. This is a really great shot. Thanks for showing us.

Nick
    thanks for the nice comment... she does have great eyes... i hung this picture in my cube at work and it felt like someone was staring at me all day!
    *kaldara*