Meet Casey

Spinner of TalesSpinner of Tales Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited September 6, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Casey is our new eight week old golden retriever. He's now sixteen pounds and has been home for three days.
He has already decided that the wicker swing on the back porch is a great place to nap. :thumb

Spinner

C-9-2012jpgframed2WEB.jpg

Casey meets Brandy, she's not sure what to make out of this little intruder. :scratch

C-9-2004-CropFaceOffWEB.jpg

Out in the yard and he's already pointing birds. :ivar

C-3web.jpg

Surveying his new home.
C-1web.jpg

C-2web.jpg

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2010
    Howdy Spinner,

Congratulations on a wonderful new Companion, I am sure he'll

keep ya'll on your toes for years and years to come.

What a great looking Pup!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2010
    Hi Spinner.....Good looking little guy.....Golden Retriever has always been a favorite breed of mine, but never had one......Love that first pic. :D
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2010
    What a cutie -- we have a new golden too :D He's 13 wks old.

How does Brandy like the new addition? Our older golden Tyler is finally giving him kisses -- She loves her new brother finally iloveyou.gif
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 5, 2010
    He's a cute little puppy!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Spinner of TalesSpinner of Tales Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Casey says ...Thanks everyone. :D
    How does Brandy like the new addition? Brandy is still a bit standoffish with him. When we lost our 11 yo male Murphy last March she was devastated. There had been a one year difference in their ages when we got him and Brandy had more or less adopted him the day we brought him home.
    I am sure now at 12 it will take her a bit longer to accept this little new intruder bur she will eventually, I am sure of that. She growls a bit when he gets too close to her but already has momentarly forgot herself and played with him for a few seconds then remembered not to and ignored him Time heals all though.
    Good luck with Tylers new brother by the way how old is Tyler? Just curious.

Spinner
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2010
    Casey says ...Thanks everyone. :D
    How does Brandy like the new addition? Brandy is still a bit standoffish with him. When we lost our 11 yo male Murphy last March she was devastated. There had been a one year difference in their ages when we got him and Brandy had more or less adopted him the day we brought him home.
    I am sure now at 12 it will take her a bit longer to accept this little new intruder bur she will eventually, I am sure of that. She growls a bit when he gets too close to her but already has momentarly forgot herself and played with him for a few seconds then remembered not to and ignored him Time heals all though.
    Good luck with Tylers new brother by the way how old is Tyler? Just curious.

Spinner

Hi Spinner --

Ty just turned 11 -- sent you a pm :D