Options

Question on CS5 Bridge

EddyEddy Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
edited September 12, 2010 in Finishing School
I have been using CS5 Bridge for about 2 weeks, Having said that, i have decide to number all my pictures, How can i carrying on numbering my pictures, form the the next number in Bridge,
THanks all
Eddy

eg: 100 --101.102
E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited September 6, 2010
    Bridge has a nice file renaming function under the tools menu. If you use the sequential number option, it will remember the last number used and automatically start numbering with the next number. You can also supply it with any number you choose to start the numbering. deal.gif
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2010
    thanks richard, i have numbered different sets of folders. Each sets as floral, streetlife all have different numbering aspects would this make a difference
    E.J.W

Great understanding is broad and unhurried, Little understanding is cramped and busy" ..... Chuang Tsu
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited September 10, 2010
    The renaming options are very flexible. You ought to be able to implement any scheme you like. I use a simple one: yymmdd_nnnn, where the date is the date of uploading to the computer, and nnnn is a sequential number starting with 0001 each day. But you could also do something like folderName_date_sequentialNumber.
  • Options
    edited September 12, 2010
    Thanks Richard you have been a big help..

I like the the fiolder name version of it seeing that i have 6 folders
    E.J.W