Gave my new E-30 a workout today, 5 shots bracketed in Photomatix;

996815891_pkTCP-X2.jpg

996799767_vYrFH-X2.jpg

996776247_2pjNV-X2-2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2010
    I'm just learning photomatix as well, so I like what you're experimenting with here, but I'm not particularly in love with any of them. 1 and 2 the trees seem really warm, and 3 the whole picture has a really magenta cast.

All of them are extra busy, too. I'd try re-shooting with just one element - a slide, a handrail, a view through a handrail of another climbing thing (to get the contrasting lines). The whole gym combined with the super-sharp background is just a little too much.
    edited September 7, 2010
    red_zone wrote: »
    I'm just learning photomatix as well, so I like what you're experimenting with here, but I'm not particularly in love with any of them. 1 and 2 the trees seem really warm, and 3 the whole picture has a really magenta cast.

All of them are extra busy, too. I'd try re-shooting with just one element - a slide, a handrail, a view through a handrail of another climbing thing (to get the contrasting lines). The whole gym combined with the super-sharp background is just a little too much.

These were simply test shots.. I've since decided to go back and re-process them.