The Calm Marina

silvereyesilvereye Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited September 10, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
An image of a 17ft Cruisader jet boat at Sun Lakes Resort, Electric City Washington

996961618_LL9fp-L-4.jpg

Comments

• InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    I can definatley appreciate the need for a big watermark, and if you are going to put on in, then its best not to put it in an easily cropped or cloned out position, but in this case, I think dead center under the boat just doesnt work.

Also, the boat is a bit dark I think and doesn't really stand out for me. The underside is under shadow and I had to stare at it wondering what I was looking at.

I think I'd have really liked to see you a bit closer to the boat.

Nice color toning!
  • silvereyesilvereye Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2010
    Thank you for the feedback.. I agree it is a bit dark and could probably use a dodging on the boat.. also a very good point on the watermark... you live and learn :D

I can definatley appreciate the need for a big watermark, and if you are going to put on in, then its best not to put it in an easily cropped or cloned out position, but in this case, I think dead center under the boat just doesnt work.

Also, the boat is a bit dark I think and doesn't really stand out for me. The underside is under shadow and I had to stare at it wondering what I was looking at.

I think I'd have really liked to see you a bit closer to the boat.

Nice color toning!
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2010
    I like it...the processing is good. Gives you a feel it was taken at sunset, but I'm thinking it wasn't.