wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited September 10, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
762-r3995-v2c1.jpg

-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Another shot from the other side of the port hole......The guy looks like he is on a mission..... Keep um coming Walter. thumb.gif
  • InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Cool. Is the guy PS'd in completely or was he actually walking along the grass?
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Another shot from the other side of the port hole......The guy looks like he is on a mission..... Keep um coming Walter. thumb.gif

Thanks. I think I may stay on this side of the portal for awhile. It's way quieter :)

The man on a mission was. My friend is a paleontologist who was looking for a camel footprint made during the miocene epoch to show a group of students during a field trip. Looking for ancient camel toes is a hobby with some of us old guys.
    Cool. Is the guy PS'd in completely or was he actually walking along the grass?

Yes. :)

J/k - 3 images involved; land and water, sky and reflection, man on a mission.
    Anybody can do it.
    edited September 9, 2010
    Ok, I wondered as he does look pretty well "planted" but the lighting seems all wrong for the guy.
    edited September 9, 2010
    Ok, I wondered as he does look pretty well "planted" but the lighting seems all wrong for the guy.

That's fair- where would you say the light is coming from?

I have some other objects available to make some variations; a fish, canada geese, red-tailed hawk, etc. I may go to them. The original, a two shot composite without the man looked like it needed something.

-
    Anybody can do it.
    edited September 9, 2010
    Sorry, I think "all wrong" was a bit harsh, and incorrect. At first glance I didn't notice but when I studied it a bit more I began to wonder. I'd have to say that perhaps the man looks more like light from mid day where as I feel that the overall scene is more around sunset or sunrise. Also, perhaps a shadow is missing. Hard to say as there isn't anything else really too judge how much shadows should be around. Lastly, I wonder if the man should be a slight bit warmer.
    edited September 9, 2010
    Ok, thanks for the input.
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2010
    Neat...you come up with the neatest ways to make "art" out of your photos. Love seeing them :D
    edited September 10, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Neat...you come up with the neatest ways to make "art" out of your photos. Love seeing them :D

Thank you. I'm liking what I'm getting into and looking forward to pushing a little harder on it. Very glad you enjoy them.

-
    Anybody can do it.