Ch46: fire/ice hot/cold (X4)

adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
edited September 1, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Which is you favourite among these? I know you love them all :rofl , but which is your favourite?

Apologies if the colours are off, my CRT is on other duties and I'm working on a tft which I don't trust!
They look a bit dark to me.:dunno
Dsc08883.jpg

Dsc08677.jpg

Dsc08666.jpg

Dsc08700.jpg

thanks
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Adrian
my stuff is here.....

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited August 31, 2005
    adrian_k wrote:
    Which is you favourite among these? I know you love them all rolleyes1.gif , but which is your favourite?
    thanks
    Nice idea, Adrian. My favorite is the last one. To me, it says "fire" while the others say "candle." :):

Cheers.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    I agree. I like the last one. Not only is it the best at conveying the fire and ice theme but it is an interesting photo that begs the viewer to keep staring at it. thumb.gif

Va.

Email
  • G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    no. 4
    Definitely does it for me - like others have suggested, it is a better depiction of the fire and ice idea although i am a little partial to no. 3 too - i like how the flame is coming through the ice and imparting a translucency to the ice... but 4 takes the tie breaker. ~gaurav
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    #4 for sure.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2005
    The last one for sure. The first three don't have the same impact. Very nice shot!

Erich