Camera Bag - eos 10d

chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
edited September 6, 2005 in Cameras
Just bought a canon 10d. I am looking for a over the shoulder camera bag that can hold at least 2 cameras and a few lenses.

Anyone have any camera bag suggestions? I plan on holding two cameras (one 10d and buying a film camera eventually) I'm looking for the best bargain for under 100 dollars. I'm not sure where to look; maybe amazon ?
---
Chris
Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
Canon 10D | 20D | 5D

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    I've had LowePro bags for quite some time now, and luv them! Of course other people have other preferences... and I'm sure you'll hear from them.
  • dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Hey Chris,

Good to see you joined up. The bag you saw me with sat was a lowepro computer trekker ran me bout 120 on ebay. Ebay is a good source of camera bags at low prices.

chrisjlee wrote:
    Just bought a canon 10d. I am looking for a over the shoulder camera bag that can hold at least 2 cameras and a few lenses.

Anyone have any camera bag suggestions? I plan on holding two cameras (one 10d and buying a film camera eventually) I'm looking for the best bargain for under 100 dollars. I'm not sure where to look; maybe amazon ?
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • robscomputerrobscomputer Registered Users Posts: 326 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    I have two bags, a Lowepro Stealth Reporter 400 and a Crumpler Karachi Outpost. Personally for over the shoulder use with two cameras, both companies offer a great selection. Many of the shoulder bags are around $100, also many can be found on eBay as posted eariler.

You can also check www.bhphotovideo.com they have lots of bags and great pricing.

Just beware, many of the photobags do not have the comfort as a messenger bag for long distance walking. I find that switching out the carry strap with a nice padded strap makes a huge difference. Got a Timbuk2 2" strap with my Lowepro and works great.

Rob
    Enjoying photography since 1980.
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    Check out this one at B&H $110 by Domke
    I use it with a 20d
    200-70 f/2.8L
    24-70 f/2.8L
    50mm f/1.8
    EF-S 10-22mm
    LensBaby
    Set of extensition tubes
    Assorted filters and accessories
    (get the padded sholder strap too it helps $13)

Thanks
    Fred
  • limbiklimbik Registered Users Posts: 379 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2005
    I'm starting to think once you go crumpler, you never go back.

I bought a 7 milion dollar home for a measly $105 on eBay and I LOVE IT!
  • joglejogle Registered Users Posts: 422 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2005
    I have the Crumpler "budgie smuggler" over the shoulder bag for when I go out with only the camera and 2 or 3 primes. Great bag, strong and stylish.

I also have the Canon Backpack for traveling with my (almost) full kit, lots of lenses, cleaning supplies, a mini tripod and the camera+grip. I have gone for day tramps with it but it is not as padded in the back or straps as I would like. For flying or traveling it is great though.

I'm thinking about a crumpler backpack or one of the kata ones for when I get a smaller notebook that I would want to cary in the same bag as my camera. (I currently have the huge, but powerful, Dell M50)
    jamesOgle photography
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." -A.Adams[/FONT]
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2005
    Crumpler thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

I have 'Brians Hot-tub' & was thinking of something like the 'Raw Prawn' or something that size for heading out with 3 primes as the last poster mentioned.