Do you remember?

Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited September 1, 2005 in People
Playing with a tea-set. Here is Sophie in a kind of trance. She can do this for a long, long time. Pouring in, pouring out. With or without water.

33822993-L.jpgAnd

And what do you think of this look? :D I think it's obvious that she got personality. :rofl
34207771-L.jpg

Comments

• Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Playing with a tea-set. Here is Sophie in a kind of trance. She can do this for a long, long time. Pouring in, pouring out. With or without water.

And

And what do you think of this look? :D I think it's obvious that she got personality. rolleyes1.gif
    Hi Adrian!
    Sophie is so precious! My grandson Andrew is same age as Sophie...I have a tough time getting decent shots of him these days...he doesn't stop moving!
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Hi again Adrian!
    Hey, Sophie is adorable, and it's so nice to see her here again! :):

I think one of the greatest things about kids is how they can concentrate on something (usually something really simple) for hours, as if there was nothing else in the world!

Another of her nice traits, as you put it very well, is 'personality'. I bet she amazes you really often with some things she might say or do and all... :D

Thanks so much for sharing, those pics made me 'remember' and now I feel much lighter!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Hi Trish
    Trish323 wrote:
    Hi Adrian!
    Sophie is so precious! My grandson Andrew is same age as Sophie...I have a tough time getting decent shots of him these days...he doesn't stop moving!
    Haha, I can see you in my mind's eye chasing your son. I know, I know, sometimes they are hard to get. That's why I tried to grab this shot with the tea-set. Obviously she forgot all around her. Until I got that look. rolleyes1.gif She's such a treasure. Thanks for stopping by.
    BTW how are you doing with the lollipops? Did you contact our importer in NY? Or do a google on Candy Tree or look here http://www.veganessentials.com/catalog/candy-tree-organic-licorice-vines.htm They have loads of organic red candy vines now too. Cherry and strawberry. Raspberry coming up soon. It really starts off selling now in the US. Just in case you forgot, here are a few pictures. :D It's no sugar added and even glutenfree, no colorings. clap.gif Our grandchildren love it.
    6314885-M.jpg
    3945788-M.jpg
    edited August 31, 2005
    Hello Thiago
    Hi again Adrian!
    Hey, Sophie is adorable, and it's so nice to see her here again! :):

I think one of the greatest things about kids is how they can concentrate on something (usually something really simple) for hours, as if there was nothing else in the world!

Another of her nice traits, as you put it very well, is 'personality'. I bet she amazes you really often with some things she might say or do and all... :D

Thanks so much for sharing, those pics made me 'remember' and now I feel much lighter!
    Take care!

-- thiago
    That's one of the sweetest comments I ever got! Thanks so much! Sophie is amazing all the time. I enjoy her company very, very much!
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    I've said it before but you have just the most precious granddaughter Adrian. That look is just great. I love how her eyes match her shirt almost exactly. I get to hang out this weekend with my two cousins Zoe and Ashley and hope to get some shots even half this good.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
    edited September 1, 2005
    Hi Nick
    gluwater wrote:
    I've said it before but you have just the most precious granddaughter Adrian. That look is just great. I love how her eyes match her shirt almost exactly. I get to hang out this weekend with my two cousins Zoe and Ashley and hope to get some shots even half this good.

Nick
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to see your shots! Kids are great subjects. clap.gif