Models n bikinis. NSFW

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited September 8, 2010 in People
Did a product shoot for start up company. Three models in bikinis.
It was fun and we got some good shots.

Link to the gallery: http://miker1.smugmug.com/Other/June-2010/12511987_CrPit#948875393_SgbFs

948875417_TTdng-O.jpg

948875393_SgbFs-O.jpg

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Uhm, what was the product?? rolleyes1.gif

I like them all, except the 2nd shot you posted here. Has nothing to do with photography / or your settings ... maybe more with the pose & what the model wanted (guessing she's working out a lot and knows how she looks like). While I really like the one of her laying on the ground, she looks VERY masculine in the second shot. Those are *some* shoulders. I'm sure some guys might find it hot, but ... just saying ... not very flattering angle for the ones that don't ne_nau.gif ... (she is a good looking lady tough) thumb.gif
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    Thanks Angie,
    The product is drink mixes and hot spicy sauces.
    Angie I will have to show her your comment, she will laugh. She is wearing chaps with her bikini bottoms and she has her thumbs tucked into the back of the chaps which hunched up her shoulders a bit.
    She is not a muscley girl.
    I needed this girls boots chaps and hat for Takara's shoot in the desert haha. (see other post)
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    zoomer wrote: »
    Thanks Angie,

Angie I will have to show her your comment, she will laugh. She is wearing chaps with her bikini bottoms and she has her thumbs tucked into the back of the chaps which hunched up her shoulders a bit.

Makes sense thumb.gif + ohhhh, better don't show her my comment :tiptoe
  • gecko0gecko0 Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    #2 is my favorite...I'm one of those that likes the athletic look (not freakish steroid monster chicks...don't get me wrong). lol
    Canon 7D and some stuff that sticks on the end of it.
  • photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    I like them both. Great lighting and blurred background in # 1.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    I have to agree with Angie. I had to look at number 2 a few times because something seemed really odd. It almost looks like her head is way too small for her body but I think it's a combo of the large hat and the pose.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2010
    I prefer #2 over #1 for the following reason....

I'm no expert, but shot #1 just doesn't look right in a line from her left breast and away from that point. It's hard to see any differentiation between the breast, a protruding ribcage or what could be a belly beyond the ribcage. It's all just one hump. ne_nau.gif

#2 just has that 'look' that's A-OK in my book. She's a beautiful lady. thumb.gif