My Girls

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited September 9, 2010 in People
So, I haven't shared in awhile so here goes... I find it is SO much easier to take pictures of my 2 girls than of the 2 boys....sigh. So here are a few of the easier ones to photogaph...:wink CC as always is appreciated... :lust (and sorry about the intrusive logos. I had some issues recently with "borrowed without my permission" photos, lol).

1000708464_ED3yN-L.jpg

1000684711_B2e3m-L.jpg

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Nicely done. Beautiful eyes on both but really like the 2nd one.
  • ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Wow, you can definitely tell that they're sisters! I love that angle!
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    I love the angle and lighting in the second. Gorgeous! I really like how her hair is sitting.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Awwwwwww. Pretty, pretty! Love everything; light, poses, expressions, processing, .... Always excited to see your work. Thanks so much for sharing!! iloveyou.gif
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Thank you Darren, Scootersbabygirl, Angie and Trevor! I appreciate your kind comments. Looks like you all liked the angle in #2. I'm so glad! I didn't want to 'belittle' her by shooting down like that, afterall she is 11 going on 18, I'm glad it worked out. I took the risk hoping it would. Trevor, her hair was precisely why I wanted to shoot down like that. It looked so pretty in the afternoon light and I also loved the way it was sitting. She did a hair flip just before the session (where you flip your hair down to the floor and swoop it up..that worked well). Angie I look forward to seeing YOUR work too...more than you know ;) I always love the wealth of information, support and advice dgrinners have to offer!