Options

Money Envelopes

GadgetRickGadgetRick Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited March 9, 2012 in Sports
Looking for a good source for money envelopes to do individual/team shoots for leagues. I ordered some from Black River Imaging before but ran into some issues with them (the envelopes were fine, just a customer service issue) so I'd prefer someone else. Looking for suggestions as to where I can order them from.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 17, 2010
    Anyone? I know there are others out there who shoot sports leagues. Where are you printing your money envelopes?

Thanks.
  • Options
    Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2010
    I know I have talked with you about this, and since then I have come across a possibility. I will have to get the website and envelope number from home (stuck at work right now..). Another photographer that works with me sometimes told me where she gets hers. As soon as I get the info I will put it on here (should be able to do that this weekend).
  • Options
    edited September 18, 2010
    I know I have talked with you about this, and since then I have come across a possibility. I will have to get the website and envelope number from home (stuck at work right now..). Another photographer that works with me sometimes told me where she gets hers. As soon as I get the info I will put it on here (should be able to do that this weekend).

That would be awesome. I have to order the envelopes early next week.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2010
    Here is a link to the place where my friend buys her envelopes, economyplaques.com She gets some that are blank on one side and prints her own package info on them. I will be calling them this week to get more info, but maybe this will help you out.
  • Options
    Here is a link to the place where my friend buys her envelopes, economyplaques.com She gets some that are blank on one side and prints her own package info on them. I will be calling them this week to get more info, but maybe this will help you out.

Thanks. I'll check them out.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    Will your inkjet printer do envelopes??? that way you have full control. Check out Got Print............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited September 20, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    Will your inkjet printer do envelopes??? that way you have full control. Check out Got Print............

It does but I hate using inkjet for this sort of thing. They spill something on it and....

Will check that out. Thanks.
  • Options
    NoelimagesNoelimages Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    I designed my on evelopes in photoshop after several attempts in word and then called a my local printing company that referred me to a envelope printing company. I emailed the company a JPEG (black and white) and 200 copies were ready after 5 o'clock for $80 bucks. All in one day.
  • Options
    Noelimages wrote: »
    I designed my on evelopes in photoshop after several attempts in word and then called a my local printing company that referred me to a envelope printing company. I emailed the company a JPEG (black and white) and 200 copies were ready after 5 o'clock for $80 bucks. All in one day.

Yikes! That's rather expensive for 200. But it's nice to have the control. I just don't have the time to mess with it.
  • Options
    capturedmemories1capturedmemories1 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 7, 2012
    Try upilab.com. This is a lab i use. I did use black river and had the same problem you did. hop this helps.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2012
    ?????????? This thread is 18 months old!
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com