Options

What do you offer

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited September 9, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
As far as packages and products? I am putting together brochure and I was thinking of putting in greeting cards, accordion albums, etc. Do you offer this with your session? Anything else that I should absolutely offer?
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• Options
    ColoradoSkierColoradoSkier Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    For what type of session? Wedding, family portrait, senior pictures? All of the above?
    Chester Bullock
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    My Pictures | My blog
    Facebook | Twitter
  • Options
    FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    All of the above, I guess though it would be different with a wedding than with a portrait shoot. I am just wondering what other photographers out there offer I guess in all aspects. I am not much for weddings, but I still would like to know, just in case I turn that route. Right now I guess more concerned with portraits, and family sessions.
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • Options
    ColoradoSkierColoradoSkier Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    I offer basic print packages for families and seniors. Combinations of 11x14, 8x10, 5x7 and wallets. Had 16x20 in one, but noone was interested, so changed it to 2 11x14's instead. I am debating adding an iPad package at a real premium, but not sure if people will go for it (of course, I don't have to buy the iPad up front, so nothing lost either).
    Chester Bullock
    Lakewood, Colorado, USA
    My Pictures | My blog
    Facebook | Twitter
  • Options
    indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    I only offer packages with my school photography, otherwise I charge per photo unit at a flat rate of $40 per unit for small prints.