Comments

• Crystal EveCrystal Eve Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Very nice! I love the 4th and last :)
    Boudoir | Wedding | Portrait | Automotive

Website | Facebook | Email
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Love these Trevor! # 2, 3 and 7 are my favs. I have to admit #7 is an all time fav shot for me. It is totally centered (breaking all the rules, lol), but it works SO well! LOVE it! I also love the lens flair in #4 and the oof wall in #2.. ALL the details. You are the master of teensy details that make all the difference. You and Jaimie rock! Nice job!
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Thank you Crystal and Kidzmom :)
    Crystal- I like #4 to, I just can’t decide if it needs a little more light.
    Kidzmom- 2 and 3 are Jamies, I love #3. This was an afternoon session and it was supper sunny most the time. I am not a big fan of flash but I like it with sports shots. My remotes are broken, don’t know why so I just stuck a strobe on my camera and bounced it of a silver reflector. One of those things you just try and say I hope this works.
  • Crystal EveCrystal Eve Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    trevorb wrote: »
    Thank you Crystal and Kidzmom :)
    Crystal- I like #4 to, I just can’t decide if it needs a little more light.
    Kidzmom- 2 and 3 are Jamies, I love #3. This was an afternoon session and it was supper sunny most the time. I am not a big fan of flash but I like it with sports shots. My remotes are broken, don’t know why so I just stuck a strobe on my camera and bounced it of a silver reflector. One of those things you just try and say I hope this works.

Perhaps a little light more focused on him so he pops a bit more but otherwise I think it's perfect. I honestly wouldn't have thought that until you mentioned it. Love the lighting in the upper and bottom corner. It makes the photo very whimsical.
    Boudoir | Wedding | Portrait | Automotive

Website | Facebook | Email