princess of the castle, candid img

Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
edited September 1, 2005 in People
Hey friends,

Here's a small fortress somewhere in Germany. The little girl was quite annoying at times, but still she got me a good picture :lol
Meet the princess of the castle:
30567425-L.jpg

Hope you like it!!!
*In my mind it IS real*
Michiel de Brieder
http://www.digital-eye.nl

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Nice shot, mate!
    Glad you still didn't forget on which side of the camera the shutter button is located :): - looks like you haven't been shooting/publishing much lately..ne_nau.gif
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    Glad you still didn't forget on which side of the camera the shutter button is located :): - looks like you haven't been shooting/publishing much lately..ne_nau.gif
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    thanks Nik :D

shooting yes, publishing no rolleyes1.gif but I've just finished my weekend job after 7.25 years :D so I've got the weekends off now :D There's some shooting bound to happen this week and this weekend mwink.gif

Thanks for dropping in!
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2005
    Hey Michiel! Nice to see ya around!!!
    Great shot! Soooo.... annoyin' was she? *Haha* That's the way children are! [Naa... just kidding!] Well, she puzzles me - I just can't figure out what's goin' on around her feets. Hmm.... Ah, I guess she is climbing on the door some way. :):

Matty
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2005
    Makes me want to know where her feet are! A tighter frame would have been more interesting, imo.