SOLD: Canon 100 2.8 Macro

M-B-PhotographyM-B-Photography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited September 20, 2010 in House of Canon
Hello there fellow photographers. Up for sale is my rarely used Canon 100 2.8 Macro. This lens is tack sharp and I've been VERY happy with it. Unfortunately I don't get to use it very often and need the money to fund a Canon 10-22 as I know I will use it much more. Wish I could keep this thing but can't afford it. So help me find a new caring home for it! Asking $475

It's in GREAT condition. NO scrapes, scratches or scuffs from what I can see. NEVER dropped. Always kept in camera bag with caps and hood on (as well as filter) I can see a couple specs of dust, but nothing that shows up in the images at all.

Lens Model: Canon 100 2.8 Macro

Lens Body Condition: 9.5 out of 10 Reason: It's not brand new, but there is no visible scuffs, scraps or scratches at all, looks like new!

Lens Glass Condition: 8.5 out of 10 Reason: MINOR dust(couple specs), absolutely no fungus, scratches or cracks. Looks great, but not perfect.

Sale Includes: Lens, both caps, hood (practically brand new) and filter (Canon 58mm UV Haze filter) original box, instruction booklet and blank warranty card (not sure if this helps at all, I'm the second owner and don't know it's exact age, sorry!)

Price: $475 USD

Payments Accepted: cash if it's a local transaction but will take PayPal Gift if it needs to be shipped

Possible Trades: None

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): UPS Ground

Shipping Available To: US Only please

Item location: Garden Grove California (Orange County area) If your local, I would be more than happy (and prefer) to meet with you, let you see and even test the lens

Best Contact Method: PM me here or e-mail me at MBarryPhotos@Gmail.com whatever you prefer:thumb

Reason for selling: I hardly ever use it. I mainly shoot portraits and cars right now and want to get a 10-22 instead as I shoot cars more and I have discovered that I simply don't use this lens enough for portraits to justify keeping it and need the funds for the 10-22.

For photos, go here:
http://www.m-b-photos.com/Other/Canon-100-28-Macro-For-Sale/13679058_UHSUg#999044322_HZzkY
Mike
My SmugMug

Comments