The Kid and his stick...

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited September 11, 2010 in People
Met him on our way to one of the flood hit areas in remote village near Charsadda.
1001179140_Cth49-O.jpg
Little kid had full control over his 3 buffaloes

As you can see from shadows, scene was heavily back lit during mid day light, all processing on JPG.
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    That image put a smile on my face for the day. thumb.gif
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Great image, nicely captured....
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
  • photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2010
    Great shot.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2010
    Beautiful image .... how is the area holding up? I hope people are getting clean water again ...

Thanks for sharing.
  • cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    Very neat photo. I think "Little kid had full control over his 3 buffaloes" may be one of the more enjoyable quotes I've heard in a long time. thumb.gif
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    Thanks guys ;-)
    Angie, clean water was real issue, i was not even able to find water to clean hands in ruined village. I had to break my fast consume contaminated water after i was not able to fight thirst but thanks god i was back on my feet in 2 days.
    Here are links to two photo threads from this trip Medical Camp 1 Medical Camp 2
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    Thanks guys ;-)
    Angie, clean water was real issue, i was not even able to find water to clean hands in ruined village. I had to break my fast consume contaminated water after i was not able to fight thirst but thanks god i was back on my feet in 2 days.
    Here are links to two photo threads from this trip Medical Camp 1 Medical Camp 2

Great photos Awais. Btw. You should post the link to your "donation-photo" on here too. - Hey, you never know ... Maybe we can get some money together for you ..... thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy looking at your photos and love having a peek into your culture.
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Great photos Awais. Btw. You should post the link to your "donation-photo" on here too. - Hey, you never know ... Maybe we can get some money together for you ..... thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy looking at your photos and love having a peek into your culture.

Thanks Angie, i will surly do thumb.gif

My Gallery
  • mpauliempaulie Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    Awesome shot Awais, it just feels happy and definitely does not give a sense of the situation that is down the road.
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2010
    A very intriguing and beautiful shot! Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Micheal and Kelly

My Gallery
  • misterbmisterb Banned Posts: 601 Major grins
    When my kids were that age, I couldn't get them to walk the dog!