Options

SOLD: Gitzo 1325 Tripod, Gitzo 1321 LVL base, Wimberley 200 Gimbal Head

silverbowffsilverbowff Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
edited September 14, 2010 in The Kitchen Sink
If you are in need of a strong tripod, gimbal head set up for your super telephoto lenses. I am selling a Gitzo 1325 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Tri-Pad leg wraps, Gitzo 1321 leveling base, flat plate and Wimberley 200 Gimbal Head.. My price for the set up is $1100.00 plus shipping, I will eat the paypal cost. The equivalent new model Gitzo tripod sells for $775.00, leveling base $200.00, Wimberley Head $595.00 and leg wraps $50.00 = $1620.00. All the items are very clean and in excellent working condition, and very little signs of usage. The tripod has 3 section legs and stands 58 inches tall fully extended, the leveling base allows for 15 degrees of tilt in any direction allowing for quick leveling of the camera/lens combo, the head is Wimberley’s newest version and is very smooth and has positive adjustment knobs with full lock down.

My reason for selling is that I have three similar combos and I am down sizing my collection of gear. Much to my wife’s relief!

I would prefer to sell as a package but will part it out if after it has some reasonable exposure time I don’t have a buyer.

If you are interested you can email me for pictures or more information
silverbowff-AT-gmail.com Just remove the -AT- and insert @ and the email address will be enabled.

Pictures: http://www.pbase.com/silverbowff/gallery/for_sale

Thanks for your interest.

Jim

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,914 moderator
    edited September 10, 2010
    I have moved this to the Kitchen Sink section.

One thing that would help you sell is a picture showing what's for sale and a price.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited September 10, 2010
    ian408 wrote: »
    I have moved this to the Kitchen Sink section.

One thing that would help you sell is a picture showing what's for sale and a price.
    The price is in the narrative and if you would like pictures email me.

Thanks,

Jim
  • Options
    edited September 12, 2010
    Wimberley head and G1321 Leveling base sold. Tripod with leg pads is still available $400.00 shipped and paypal.

Jim
  • Options
    edited September 14, 2010
    ALL ITEMS SOLD

Thanks