Options

My first time

sscrappingpicklesscrappingpickle Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 13, 2010 in Weddings
I had a great opportunity to second shoot two wedding last month. Thought I would share a few them here. CC welcome, I'll try to take it like a big girl.
fix2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2010
    it may help to post larger sizes as well as more shots of the bride and groom..many of these are detail shots. That said..to be honest these aren't really doing much for me. 1st one is blown out, the rest are not very compelling conmpositionally and are poorly processed imo. Do you have other shots we can look at?
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    sscrappingpicklesscrappingpickle Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    Qarik wrote: »
    it may help to post larger sizes as well as more shots of the bride and groom..many of these are detail shots. That said..to be honest these aren't really doing much for me. 1st one is blown out, the rest are not very compelling conmpositionally and are poorly processed imo. Do you have other shots we can look at?

All right, although my first reaction was to run away I decided to see if I could improve a bit. I reedited the first one. Is that better? I'll get some more up in a bit. I am a total newbie at this and realize I still have a long way to go.
  • Options
    BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    All right, although my first reaction was to run away I decided to see if I could improve a bit. I reedited the first one. Is that better? I'll get some more up in a bit. I am a total newbie at this and realize I still have a long way to go.

yup..much better..add a vignette to it and it's now a keeper. clap.gif
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com